Professionals called to make a difference
Meet Peter Davis
He knows that the first and fundamental question before what, when, where, or how, is WHY.
Peter Davis helps people live up to their potential as difference-makers, helping difference-makers inspire other people.
Peter’s experiences in Las Cruces, NM, Chicago, and Baltimore as a playwright and theater director helped him crack the code on how stories connect with people. His experience as a theatrical producer taught him that bringing a play to the stage requires the same skill set as starting a new business. And that stage set, lighting, sound, and costume design and execution was the same as branding a business, product, or service.
Peter has twenty-five years of business development experience and fifteen years of leading branding engagements and interactive workshops around brand building and how to create powerful pitches.
As a playwright, Peter knows stories, why some work and some don’t, and what makes stories connect with people emotionally. Emotion leads to action. Your story is the engine that drives all actions.
Leaders and their organizations have a powerful story that attracts allies to their causes.
What will you achieve?
An elevated mission and an epic story with their audiences as heroes, giving them clarity and direction.
How will you achieve these goals?
- Coaching and consulting
- Story development
- Brand strategy and branding guidelines.
How long does the process take?
- An engagement that delivers your 3-Act Story and Brand Story Platform could be done in a month if the schedule where up to me. This full engagement may realistically take 2 to 4 months depending on scope and scheduling on your side. 12 to 15 hours of your personal time and attention, inside that 2 to 4 months.
- Workshops run from 90 minutes to 16 hours over 2 days.
- One-on-one personal brand story coaching often happens in 8 or 9 hours over 3 or 4 sessions.
- Presentations, lunch & learns, outbreak sessions can be delivered in 30-90 minutes.
Is the process distruptive?
What if we're already branded?
Lack of energy or clarity and message inconsistency leading to flat sales, churned memberships, management turnover, unhappy investors, impatient funders, and underperforming boards, necessitates a deeper meaning, higher aspiring story.
What if we can't afford to rebrand?
I initially came to Peter for help with articulating a better message for my business development pitch, but ended up discovering how to tell my own story and light the way to a new personal and professional path.
With Peter’s guidance through the process, I was able to shape my experiences into a vibrant, energetic and engaging narrative that helps me to tell the story of ‘Why Katie?’.
I am delighted at the outcome and would highly recommend Peter as a partner for your own storytelling.
Katie Kirkpatrick, Vice President, Treasury Management Sales Effectiveness, M&T BANK